Field in Bannockburn



A month before summer ended I embarked to Lincolnshire on my bike and on the
 way offhandedly photographed a vacant field in Bannockburn, which is a small buffer 
village between Lake Forest and inland Cook County that consists mostly of 
highways and high-income housing. Bannockburn isn't necessarily "bike accessible" 
so I had to take this photo at the side of a major road. There was also a 
prairie next to it that would've made a good picture, but I was more focused 
on biking than taking pictures; I just happened to have my camera with me. 

This'd probably look better if I messed with the brightness or 
used some light HDR, but I like how the clouds look and how the 
trees lead your eyes across the field. Here's an alternative angle:


Bannockburn
Taken in August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment